This is a tutorial that teaches you how to manage contacts on Outlook.com. Follow these steps:
1. Go to Outlook.com. Enter your mail account and password
2. Once you are in your account, go to the upper side of the page over Outlook logo. Click on the arrow that is pointing down.
3. A horizontal menu is displayed.: Mail, Contacts, Calendar and Skydrive
4. All the options are very important but in this case we focus on ¨Contacts¨. Mail service will show many options: on the left there is a contact list that you have already added to your Windows Live. On the right, many mail services and social networks like Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, etc are shown. Select the one you want.
5. If you don´t have older contacts added on social networks or other mail services, you can add new contacts from zero. Go to ¨+New¨ and a form is opened which you must fill with all the data of the contact
6. Click on ¨Save¨
7. Repeat the previous steps for the rest of your contacts. If you write the name of the contact on the browsing bar or on the editing message page, the contact will appear immediately.