As time goes by, your Hotmail account is getting worldwide known. So you start receiving emails you are not interested in. Also you might have been in touch with someone you already don´t want to.
Your Hotmail account has a special section where you can select senders you consider as safe and others you want to block.
To do any of these process you can follow these steps:
- Start Hotmail session
- Enter to Hotmail account.
- Click on ¨Options¨ and ¨More Options¨.
- Enter to the setting up section of your Hotmail account.
- Click on ¨Safe and blocked senders¨
- When you click on ¨Safe senders¨, you can see a box on the left side where you can enter the email address of the safe sender you trust. Click on ¨Add to the list¨. You will notice that this user will always be treated with trust. To delete it, just click on ¨Delete from the list¨.
- If you go backwards, you will find a section named ¨Safe distribution list¨ and this is where you can select safe lists so none will be sent to spam folder. Just proceed as step 6.
- On ¨Blocked Senders¨ you can select emails accounts you don´t want to arrive to our Hotmail inbox. Just follow the previous steps.