Hotmail said goodbye and Microsoft introduced Outlook.com to replace it. Many advantages or pros have been also included. Here are 15 pros about Outlook.com:
1) Necessary renew although a little bit late. Hotmail needed a change or a new engine to be almost even with Gmail or Yahoo. Outlook functions and Metro tech combined created Outlook.com mail.
2) Outlook.com has a new interface, very simple to use, cleaner and faster.
3) Upper bar can show you if you have or not selected a mail. Easier use.
4) No advertising or secondary elements are displayed on the screen
5) Marked mails are separed with a little flag
6) Not read mails are displayed on bold letter
7) Essential hotmail features have been kept. You can select or not a reading panel and the position of it. (This is useful if you have a widescreen monitor)
8) Folders and Categories are kept on Outlook.com. So you can edit messages from there.
9) Outlook.com has a wide open menu to interaface with social networks like Twitter or Facebook with no need to leave your Outlook.com account.
10) Messenger on inbox is also displayed so you can chat from your @outlook.com account.
11) New sidebar that slides when you click on the upper button of the bar is displayed.
12) There´s no contact list, but you can search on the upper box.
13) No chats are saved on a session, so privacy is kept.
14) SkyDrive and Calendar are also shown as usual.
15) Clean interface to create a new message